900 AM WURD Radio (Marketing Department-Intern) December 2016-Present
-Create social media images and posts to promote events/new hosts
-Data Entry: Enter clients information into system
-Sales experience: Help set-up for events and getting people to join/become members of the forWURD movement.
-Office experience: Making phone calls, copying/printing materials, research, mailing etc.
Premiere Radio (Intern) February 2015-May 2015
- Promote discussion topics and interviews through Social Media (Twitter, Instagram)
- On-Air experience (Speaking/interviewing different guests)
- Control the boards
Volunteer Spring 2013 –Fall 2014
- Floor manager (got set quiet, queued in anchor)
- Controlled the camera
- Controlled audio levels
- Operated prompter
Final Cut Pro Camera skills
Basic Photoshop Basic InDesign
UPS Supervisor 08/2012-Present
- Make sure employees are completing their tasks, Fill out observations and give feedback to employees
- Make sure work areas are set up (log in computers, get out necessary supplies, etc), Ensure that no packages are left in area after shift
- Cover for employees when they take small breaks (debag packages, scan/label packages, loads and sorts packages onto belt.
Relevant Coursework: Broadcast Performance, Philadelphia Neighborhoods (Covered different areas of Philadelphia as Journalists), Audio and Visual Newsgathering, Editing the News, Public Speaking, Broadcast News Writing, Multimedia Storytelling, Journalism Research, Magazine Article Writing
Temple University (Bachelors Degree) Philadelphia, PA (2012-2016)
Basic Photoshop,Basic knowledge of InDesign, utilization of current social media sites.
What is InDesign? Here is basic tutorial on the software.
<Click here to access my twitter page> or use the widget to the right